Community College Transfers


Junior Status

Community College students transfer a maximum of 62 credit hours and enter as Juniors.

Students with the AA or AS degrees enter as Juniors regardless of credit hours.

Transfering students with the AAS degree need to be sure to have at least 62 hours in hand.

Transfer Agreements

Per the 2016-2017 College Catalogs - -

  • Butler County Community College/Andover
  • Cowley County Community College
  • Hutchinson Community College
  • WATC is now a part of Wichita State